Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Thanks Hess and Crew...

Yesterday one of my best friends left for training with his National Guard unit on their way to a one year tour in Iraq. For this, I want to say "Thank You". Something about Hess that I think everyone needs to know. This man has always put himself in the face of danger for those he cares for. Even if it is facing up to a monkey boy that was more than a foot taller and about 150 pounds heavier than him. He cares about all of us and knowing the type of man he is, and the group that he's with, I'm glad that they are there helping to protect this great country we live in. While this blog isn't coming out as it is in my head, I hope that everyone that reads this will know that I truly appreciate all he and his fellow soldiers are doing for me and mine.

I heard the Mormon Tabernacle Choir sing the Star Spangled Banner live yesterday and what a sweet song to help me remember that I have freedoms that I wouldn't otherwise have if it wasn't for people like Hess. I know he's not to fond of praise, to that I say too bad. As I said to you when you told me you were going, I'd be right there by your side brother. Thanks! See ya in a year.


Read Neal's Blog - "Godspeed My Brother"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WEIRD WHEN YOU GOOGLE YOUR SELF AND READ ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE WITH YOUR NAME WELL I SHOULD SAY OLD NAME I WAS A TRACY MCGEE NOW TRACY SELF SINCE 3 YEARS AGO WHEN I MARRIED ORGINALY FORM UPSTATE NEWYORK AND NOW IN GA
LOVED YOUR MEMORIES I REMEMBER THOSE GREAT TIMES AND LOVE MY ROTTON CHILDREN TOO THEIR MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!
RACY (MYSPACE)
HAVE A GREAT DAY WEEK YEAR LIFE
TMS