Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Fun Birthday Evening

So last night we were planning on going to the Tabernacle Choir concert but were told that kids couldn't get in. So I was going to head home and just sit there and probably be bored telling the kids no they couldn't have candy and watching Chels read her books or blogs or TM stuff. So I decided that we could meet as a family downtown and go through a tour of the Conference Center because we've been wanting to do that for a while now. So we met downtown and had dinner at the Gateway and then took the train up to Temple Square to walk by and listen to the music through the doors of the Tabernacle, they took the speakers down that piped the music to the outside. Well we found out that 5 and above could go in and that KK could go in the cry room. So we decided to catch the last half of the concert and it was enjoyable. I had my camera and used it as an opportunity to snap a few of the choir and such...

When we got there we didn't think they were going to let us in so take pictures the best I can right...


Right up against the glass, you can see Grammy and Papa if you look closely...


Mack Wilberg (sp?) telling them to get on key, according to Grammy...


Speaking of Grammy...


Papa clapping to Cindy. This was the last clap of the song...


My kids and Grammy and Papa. This is one of my favorite because they are the only people looking at the camera and smiling...


Picture 1


Picture 2


Please comment and tell me which one you like more, picture 1 or picture 2

No comments: