Saturday, July 31, 2010

Photos of the SL Temple

Yesterday I had some time to kill before Harold go off work before our BBQ and games. I decided to leave work early and head downtown and get some pictures. I want to get working with my camera again so I decided to blow the dust off and see what I could do. I didn't play with too many of the settings, just changed the camera from aperture mode to shutter speed mode and played with that a little. It was a bad time of day to get pictures but I did what I could with the light I was given. Here are a few of my favorites. These are unaltered, straight from the camera to the blog.

This was just a single flower standing tall in the Beehive House Garden
The SL Temple is so beautiful
The recirculated water fountain/stream going through the grounds of the Church Office Building
Nice reflection. I'm horrible at taking portrait format pictures.
Tried this to see if it would be cool. I like it.
More beauty...
I like this one too...
This bench is on the west side of the temple, sort of out of the way. I thought it was cool.
Last one.
I was thinking of heading up to the Capitol building but ran out of time. I also want to go get some pictures of the Cathedral of the Madeline. Stay tuned...

No comments: