Monday, July 03, 2006

Fun for the Philbrick Clan

You don't realize how much time flies when you are having fun until you sit down Monday morning to blog about it. Last weekend was our Philbrick Family Reunion at the East Canyon Resort. We stayed in Family Reunion Area #1. Almost the entire family made an appearance during the weekend. I think that there were only 2 cousins that I didn't see. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am.

Anyway, it was really nice to have everyone there. The suprise I talked about earlier was my little sister and her family showing up. They rushed home from their job in Illinois to come to the family reunion.

We didn't get to do all the activities that we wanted to but we did do quite a few. I got to go run around on Paul's 4-wheelers for a bit and see some neat areas. We played on the boat for a while, swam in the swimming pool, ate lots of food, played games, talked, roasted marshmellows, and had a general good time. Didn't get to play tennis or walk in the river or play mini-golf, but there's always next time.

I look forward to going again in a couple of years. It'll be neat to compare this time with next and see what all of the changes are. Now comes the downloading of pictures, transfer of video, etc. I'm pretty sure I'll be busy this winter spending time doing things for the videos that I want to make. Mostly video collages but we will get to that another time. Just thinking on a different tangent at the moment.

Anyway, thanks to Grandma and Grandpa for making this happen as they do each time. It is such a treat to go up as a family and hang out with everyone.

No comments: