Monday, October 09, 2006

Return of the Song of the Day!

So I've been going through my music on my computer getting rid of some things keeping some things. Just cleaning up really. I came across a couple of good songs and realized that I haven't done a Song of the Day for a really long time. So today I'm going to do two.

The first one, and if you haven't heard it, you should. It's called "Somewhere Over the Rainbow/What A Wonderful World" by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole. It is a way cool song.

The second one is "Safe In My Garden" by the Mama's and the Papa's. This song is cool because of the counter melody that is going on through the song. It just sounds really good.

If you haven't heard either of these songs, or haven't heard them in a while, go for it. I've linked the songs in the iTunes Music Store if you want the. :D

No comments: