Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Wednesday, Ugh...

So it's Wednesday, the week is half over. Thank heavens! I was going to take Friday off to go to Tracy Aviary with Jarik's preschool class, but I have a presentaion that day. Stupid presentations.

So I'm getting ready to change jobs back to the web team, where I started. I'm heading back there to get back into that. It will be a nice change, since I'm not HIPAA ready. It's a tough team to be on. The web team will be fun to get back to. The reaction I got from the team members was nice, they are all excited to have me back on the team. Kind of gives me a big head. Anyway, it's all good.

Song of the Day time...I missed yesterday, but I did two on Monday so that makes up for it statistically for one per day of the week. :D Today's song is by Will Smith. I have liked Will Smith for a long time, he's one of my favorite actors and he's got some good music. Espically his early stuff when he was Fresh Prince with D.J. Jazzy Jeff. Today's song is Who Am I. It has Will Smith, Tatyana Ali, and MC Lyte. It's a pretty good song. Have a good day!

No comments: