Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Geocaching Bag

So when we went geocaching the Saturday after Thanksgiving, I was told that I needed a bag for it. Well I got one. Here's the story...

For Christmas every year my work does Christmas gifts. It's pretty cool. Well the last couple years I've ordered a gift that hasn't come or was shipped back for some reason. This year I ordered a DVD player, it was just a cheap on, but it was something I could have put in my car for when we go on long trips. So it didn't come in and I was sort of upset. Two years in a row I'm getting the short end of the stick. Of course I have ended up with something both years, hence the new Geocaching Bag. I got this card called a "Thanks" card. You go to this website and order your gift online and they ship it to you. I went on line and there were only a few cool things. They had a lob wedge, a box of Nike golf balls, things you'd find under 25 bucks. I found this really cool hip bag that I think will work perfectly for Geocaching. We'll have to get it filled and go from there. I'll let you know how it works.

No comments: