Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Thoughts of Sugar Plums...

I love Christmas. The time is getting closer now as we are only 5 days away from one of the most exciting days of the year. While I have watched people stress throughout this year and even more so now, I'm glad that I have been able to keep a level head and a cool demeanor.... for the most part.

I have watched Christmas shows that I haven't seen in years. I have listened to music that celebrates the season and the birth of the Savior. It has been great.

Tonight is "date-night" for Alythea and I and we are going to the Voice Male Concert at Abravanel Hall. I figured something out last night. Of all the dates Alythea and I have been on, this is the 1st concert we have ever been to together.

We have seen concerts together, sort of... There were times where we were both working at the E-Center during a concert or event. I think my stint with the E-Center and my experience with concerts have caused the lack of desire and we never had the urge to go. There have been some concerts that we wanted to see, but never enough to get tickets or schedule the time to go.

So anyway, Merry Christmas and we hope that this season bring joy, love and family to everyone.

No comments: