Tuesday, February 27, 2007

One More Storm...

Ugh...there is one more storm coming on Thursday. Please STOP!!! I know we can use the water, I guess, but I'm ready for the winter to be done. I'm ready to get outside and do some walking around, playing with the kids, whatever else can be done. Especially geocaching. I am looking forward to the warmer weather and being able to get out and find some caches around work and home. I'm excited. One of these weekends I am going to take my father-in-law and brothers-in-law out geocaching. Anyway, I know I am a nerd but these things are fun. That's all I have today...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now is a good time to contemplate placing geocaches. Types, sizes, etc. Research different things. Create puzzles or solve puzzles. Geocaching does offer some indoor activities for times like these.