Monday, May 14, 2007

Back From San Francisco

Well I am back from San Francisco. I can't believe that it went by so fast but there was so much going on at the conference and at home. Things are better this week. I took a few pictures while I was there and hope to eventually get them online, got neighborhood cleanup today and tomorrow so I'm going to be busy in the yard and what not. Here are a couple pictures from the trip.


This is Barry Bonds hitting home run #745. This was cool, but the Mets still won, which was cooler.



This is Lombard Street taken from Coit Tower. Got to love the good 'ol zoom lens.

I have about 400 images that I'm still trying to sift through to get the bad ones out. For the most part, they all turned out pretty good. I'll keep you posted on how it is going to have them posted.

No comments: