Sunday, June 22, 2008

Funny Things That Happen

Well life is always full of funny things that happen. These little things are always making people laugh. Sometimes more laughter happens than others. Laughing is always a good thing. The most important thing is to remember them and have a good laugh when times are going a little tough.

Last night Chels and I bought drinks from Walmart to have while we watched a movie with the kids. I opened one and took a couple drinks of it. As we were cleaning up Chels asked where her drink was. I told her that I opened hers and took a few drinks and that mine was still in the bag. I thought I was pretty funny, she was a little confused as to what I was saying, but I got a laugh out of it. Chels says it wasn't funny and that it must have been the sickness that I have talking. I don't care what she says, it was funny.

Anyway, the point I am trying to get across is that we need to commit to memory those funny little things that happen.

No comments: