Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hulu Rocks!!

So I was introduced to this website, http://www.hulu.com. hulu is where you can go and watch TV online. It is basically a waste of a day if you get snagged into it, but it has some good shows on it. They have both TV and Movies on there. Well they are doing the hulu Days of Summer and adding something new everyday. Like the other day they added Season 1 of Angel. Today they added one of my favorites from childhood... A.L.F. I watched the first episode. It was great. Anyway if you have some time check it out, it's pretty cool.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Hulu. I was able to get caught up on Hell's Kitchen, watch season 1 of The Academy and get up-to-date on Season 2 and started Roswell.

It is really cool if you want to waste some time and watch tv at your convenience. Plus, they have very few commercials.

Awesome site.