Sunday, July 27, 2008

Great Camping Trip

I would have to sum up this last weekends camping trip to East Canyon with the words 'A Blast'. Minus the light, annoying sunburn I got on Thursday, the weekend was a lot of fun. I love hanging out with my family and the time spent with grandma and grandpa is awesome. We did some fishing and some caching and some swimming. Before we went, Chels and I got ourselves some bikes and we were able to take them up there, well Rick and Nic took them up for us. We also got a trailer thing for the two youngest to ride in. It was a great purchase and hopefully it won't go to waste now that we are home.

The one downfall to going up to East Canyon this weekend is it broke us away from Chels' family and our annual campout with them. It sounds like that was a lot of fun too. We missed the whole Bingham crew this weekend. It was fun teasing them with pictures of the swimming pool though, hehe.

I took some pictures that I'll post on the photos blog. It was fun taking pictures up there.

No comments: