Saturday, July 05, 2008

Why do they go so fast?

So I am sitting here at 10:50pm, tired as can be waiting to go to bed. I'm making a desert that takes approx. 3 hours to make and I started at 10 to 10 so about one hour down, two to go. I decided that I was going to take the pictures off my camera from our trip up to Storm Mountain picnic area on Friday (the 4th of July). These pictures are just funny.




The story... Tiaree was walking around with her hands on her hips and we noticed that Keighlee was copying her. It was cute. So we told Tiaree to walk back to the little playground they were playing on with her hands on her hips to see if KK would follow. Sure enough, she did. Keighlee is such a copycat it is just funny and so cute.

The title of this blog is two-fold. One is why do these fun weekends go by sooo fast and two, why do our kids grow up so fast. It's crazy. Two years ago we were bringing this little child into our home and now she is walking, talking, and being the best copycat the world has ever seen. Sometimes it would be nice to have a little slowdown.

I went golfing today with my brother and we did nine holes at the Jordan Parkway 3-par course. It took us just about an hour and a half and it felt like less than half of that. It was nice to hang out with my brother talking about our families, life, and old times around Rose Park and on the golf course. Thanks again for the invite B. Well that is all for me tonight.

No comments: