Sunday, May 10, 2009

Classic Sunday Fun...

Mother's Day 2009 will go down as one of the classic Sundays in my mind. The only thing missing was the basketball hoop. We went to Grammy and Papa's for dinner. It was a great Sunday and loads of fun.

Caitlin mentioned yesterday that she wanted to take a group picture so we decided to take some pictures today. I grabbed the camera and the tripod and we set up in Grammy's front yard. Big family pictures are always an issue to get everyone to look at the camera and not be dumb. Of course we get some good ones, but Jarik is being a dork in most of them. Silly kid. We took some of the kids but there is one kid not with us quite yet and we took a picture of that one. This is actually my favorite picture that I took tonight. I've changed the coloring just a little from the original picture, hope you like it.

No comments: