Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Funny Moments with KK...

So this morning I was listening to my iTunes on shuffle and heard the song Honey, Honey from Mamma Mia! and it got me thinking about KK. This song is a favorite in my house but it always makes me think about KK, especially. Just thought I'd take a moment and share a couple funny stories about KK and her cute personality.

Her favorite thing to say when we ask her to look for something is 'I can't find it'. For example, a couple weeks ago, I went home so that Chels and KK could go see a Dr. about an illness that they both had. Chels had to use the restroom before they left the house and told KK to find her jacket. She walked out into the front room where I was sitting and sat down on the couch. I asked her, "Aren't you supposed to be getting your jacket?". Her response was "I can't find it". In which my reply to her was that she wasn't going to find it by sitting on the couch. In her words she said "I know" and then just sat there next to daddy for a minute. It was just a funny little conversation.

The reason that the song Honey, Honey reminds me of her is because she loves that song and is so excited when it plays on the iPod. One day we were cleaning and I was in the kitchen with her when it came on. There is a part in the song where the singer says the word beast, but she says it with some energy. Well KK decided that she was going to copy it and she was singing along and that part came up and she kind of screamed 'beast' in a funny little voice. Let's just say I had to stop cleaning and laugh for a few minutes.

She is so dang cute.

No comments: