Thursday, May 13, 2010

Join Club Scouting...Huh?

So I was driving to work this morning and saw this truck that had a bumper sticker on it that said 'Join Cub Scouting'. Well when I first read it, kind of at a glance as I was paying close attention to the road so I didn't crash, I read 'Join Club Scouting'. I don't know where that 'L' came from in my mind but it was there when I first read it and then it was gone. For those of you that don't know, I work pretty closely with the scouts in my area. As a matter of fact, my son is a Cub Scout so I'm involved from many different angles. But when I read, or thought I read, 'Join Club Scouting' I had to chuckle a little bit because I can think of a few scouts that I'd like to club. Haha, not really, but if you work with scouts you can see where I'm coming from. I do love working with the young men in the area they are all great young men.

No comments: