Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Catching up With Old Friends

So this last couple of days has been pretty cool. I got a call from a friend from the college days in Logan. We talked for like 20 minutes and then I decided to email an old friend of mine. It's been nice to talk to the old friends. One of these days I'm going to have a party and invite all of these friends, sort of a reunion. It's good to hear all the good, and unfortunately there is always some bad too. But seems like everyone is doing well and life is good for most people. So I would encourage you that if you haven't talked to an old friend that you've been trying to get a hold of, just do it, find out if your friends are still around and what they are up to these days. It's a good thing to do around the holidays. Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'd have to wait to visit with a lot of my old friends until they are out on parole.