Wednesday, January 04, 2006

A Day in the Life.....

Even though this is a shorter week, it seems as thought this is one of the most difficult. This week I quit my 2nd job at Albertson's. This comes after a re-evaluation of a lot of things and personally, I think its the right choice.

There are a lot of things not happening that should be happening and either I have to do them or I have to direct others to do them. Sometimes those "others" need you standing over their shoulder with the threat of a spanking. So, the extra 30-40 hours a week I spend at work, I will now spend at home getting things whipped into shape.

Anyway, that's my big news for the day. I'm much too tired to write much more or even think much more. Last night was a late one followed by an early morning and another late night tonight because of illness. I have another early morning tomorrow and a 10ish night. Friday is a 5pm night and Saturday is off so there is a break in there somewhere.

No comments: