Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Archer Fan

Ok, so I don't blog a lot and today is the second day in a row that I've blogged. I wanted to blog and let you all know that I have been doing a lot of reading this last two weeks. I finished two novels and have started on my third. The one I am currently reading and the one I just finished were by Jeffrey Archer. (link to his blog)

The other book I read was called Three by Ted Dekker. It was a good book. It had a slow middle section where you are saying to yourself, "get to the point", but it gets really good at the end. It didn't end bad, not how I was envisioning it, but it was pretty good. Chels is just finishing it up which is good because then I can complain to her about it.

The Archer book I just finished is called "The Eleventh Commandment". It is really good and is up to par with the other books I've read by him. The one I am reading is called "False Impression". I'm not very far into it and I'm already liking it a lot.

Not being a big reader I'd say that I'm liking it more and more. One of these days I'll finish the Eye of the World series by Robert Jordan. My wife has read them all and I have a couple friends that have read them all.

A couple of recommendations for reading if you haven't already read them are "Three" by Ted Dekker and "The Eleventh Commandment" by Jeffrey Archer.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Its good to see you are reading. Reading is good for you even though Nic's idea of reading is having the closed caption on her tv running.... Anyway, another good series is the Babylon Rising series by Tim LaHaye. I've been listening to book-on-tape of that series and just finished book 3. Book 4 came out yesterday. How frustrating. Tim is a baptist minister responsible for the Left Behind series, which was another great series... Anyway, good books.