Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Just Sittin' Here

I'm sitting at home today. January is a crappy month for kids and family being sick. Jarik came upstairs last night and said that he had thrown up in the toilet. Chels spent the night in his room because he wasn't feeling well. Which in turn I think made her feel a little sick as well. So I stayed home today to help them all feel better. I just was sitting here watching my dog eat his own poop, which is really gross. I don't think he's feeling well. He's a big dog and he's a lot of fun to play with, he's just crazy. Anyway, now that I've succeeded in blogging about nothing, I'll finish now. Have a great day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had to take the day off for a possibly sick kid and it turned out to be a really crappy day. Got called into work anyway (computer issues), and then while sitting at the doctor's office, I got a call stating that my basement might be flooding (which it wasn't but could have been.)

Anyway, got a couple of things done and picked up Scrubs season 2 from the library so that will be my night.