Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Waste of Time

So last night for our FHE activity we decided to watch Spider-man 3 which we got from Netflix. The kids have been really excited for it and I'd heard that it was better than the other two. So I was kind of excited. I'm not the biggest fan of the first two movies and I think Toby McGuire is a horrible actor. It was a waste of time in the fact that I had to watch the movie, it was fun sitting with the family and watching the movie, though that is usually uneventful. The kids are old enough now to just watch the show and not be too annoying, like kids can be. Well except for KK, she's a cute little pest.

Back to the movie...I missed the Jazz beating the Spurs for it. The highlight of the movie was Topher Grace. He did a great job as the bad guy. In my opinion he was the best actor in the whole movie. Kirsten Dunst just looks drunk during the whole movie. It was funny to see the cameo of Stan Lee. I laughed at that and then had to explain why I was laughing to my wife. She's not a huge comic book fan so she didn't know who he was. Anyway...if I was going to grade this movie, I'd have to give it a D. Only watch it when there is absolutely nothing else on. And if possible, borrow it from some dope that bought it, don't waste your money on it.

That's all I have for my movie review blog. I have Oceans 13 and The Game Plan at home, so I'll post again on those. Have a great day.

No comments: