Tuesday, January 29, 2008

So Good....

I just finished putting the first season of Firefly on my laptop. When I'm working on something at work that doesn't require a lot of reading, basically when I'm writing code, I'll watch something. It breaks up the day a little. So I just finished watching an episode of Firefly. All I have to say is shame on Fox for letting this show fail. Joss Whedon is a genius with this series and it is just so good. If you haven't seen the series, and I think all 3 of my readers have, I suggest you pick it up. I think you can generally get it from your local library or buy it on iTunes. Either way, it is a must see series. Ok, that's all for now...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like that show. It would be nice if someone would bring it back. Just because Fox is ran by morons doesn't mean we should be punished.