Friday, October 31, 2008

Blog When you Have the Idea...

...or at least write it down. Last night after I had turned off my computer I thought of a great thing to blog about. Now I can't remember what it was that I was going to blog about. It was pretty clever and I was laughing as I walked to bed. Well I guess when I feel asleep it reset the funny thoughts in my brain.

So right now Chels and I are watching Ghost Hunters 'Live' and I have to say I'm a skeptic. We just watched one of the guys get pulled by the back of the coat, and you can see the coat move, but I'm thinking that it is something that is setup in his coat and he pushes a button in his pocket. I'm just not a believer in this stuff, to many ways to make these things happen on TV. I don't know I'm just a skeptic.

Well if I remember my clever blog topic I will write it.

No comments: