Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Where Does the Time Go

Well life has really gotten in the way of my blogging activities. I'm sure you've all missed me. Looks like B has kept it going just a little. There really isn't a whole heck of a lot going on in my world these days. Right now I'm sitting on the couch with Jarik while the girls are watching the Haunted Mansion on Disney channel in my room. I wanted to play on my computer a little and they are all hogging my bed. ;) It's cute that they are watching a show together. They should go downstairs and watch it on the big screen. I just heard Chels call Tiaree a wuss butt. Maybe it is Bree, nope it's Tiaree.

Funny thing that happened yesterday. Chels and the kids came up to work and we went out to lunch at Red Robin. All the kids got helium balloons there and they brought them home. Of course, Red Robin isn't going to put that stuff in them so they stay "floaty" for very long. So by the time I got home a couple of them had already started to be less "floaty". So I was once again sitting on the couch playing on my computer and watching KK play with her balloon, one of the ones that had lost it's "floating ability". She sat here and kept hitting it up in the air and saying stay as it went in the air and came back down. It was just funny because she just couldn't grasp the concept of why it wasn't floating anymore. It was cute. Silly little girl.

Well that is all for me for now. I'm going to go figure out something to do. Have a good evening.

No comments: