Friday, October 24, 2008

Goodbye Old Friend...At Least for A While

I need to say goodbye to an old friend for a little while. I have come to the sad conclusion that this friend is dragging me down and making me sick. I've put on a lot of weight hanging out with this friend of mine. I know it's not his fault he's so fun to be around and that I like spending a lot more time with him than I should. If could keep the time spent with this friend to a 12 oz. can then I would probably be ok. But if he's around, I tend to have more and generally pick up a 20 oz more often than not. So for now, I want to say goodbye to my friend Dr. Pepper. I'm just not going to let him hang around anymore. He's trouble. I'm sure I'll have a weak moment here and there and hang with him again, but for the most part I'm going to hang with my new friend water. This is going to be a hard cut so when you see me show me some support so that I can make this transition easier. Thanks!

2 comments:

Chels said...

I'm giving my support but I'm first saying, I'll believe it when I see it! K, now with the tons of support!!

Unknown said...

I'm working on the same problem with my friend Pepsi. I feel for you. Keep it up if you can.