Friday, May 16, 2008

Easily Distracted

I think I must have A.D.D. or something. I was sitting here, you know working on this beautiful Friday afternoon. As I was sitting here, I looked at a clip that is magnetized hanging on my shelf. I pulled it off the shelf and started to wonder how the had put the magnet on the little plastic clip. There is a space molded into the back of the clip where it is obvious the magnet goes. I tried to see what was holding it but it's hard to tell if it's glue or something like double stick tape. Anyway, those are the little thing that make me think that A.D.D. is part of my system. It's sort of crazy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It must be ADD. If it were just intense curiosity, you would have disassembled it. Nothing like damaging something in the name of reverse-engineering.