Thursday, May 01, 2008

Time Warp

I have to complain for a bit. I'm a little on the depressed side today. I'm taking a half day to do something that makes me realize that time passes quickly.

Today, I get to register Jayna for kindergarten. How upsetting is that? Well, since she is the baby, it means that I am getting old and the kids aren't going to be kids forever. I get this way with some milestones in their lives. For example, Aurora will register for High School next year. She will go to the high school that her mother and I went to (along with all of our siblings.) I guess I know how my mom feels now when we registered for high school.... at her old high school.

That will be 3 generations in the same high school, 4 if you consider my grandmother worked there as the secretary. Anyway, just a bunch of trivia to make you feel old.

No comments: