Monday, May 05, 2008

Who's killin' the cat?!?

Since we got our stimulus check, we decided to stimulate the economy. We purchased Rockstar for the PS2. This is a lot of fun for the whole family. We played it on Saturday and had a lot of fun.

Basically, you get a guitar, microphone, and drum set. If you add another guitar, you can have up to 4 people play; one on guitar, one on bass, one on drums and a lead singer. Now, I do pretty good at the guitar and bass thanks to my experience with the Guitar Hero series. Drums are a little tough but I can see some improvement as I learn to use them. Singing however, is another story completely.

I can sing along with songs and usually turn up the radio so that you can't hear my voice. I don't do too bad if I have a very limited range to sing and I don't have to do it very loud. On Rockstar or Singstar (which I played at my sisters), I realize that I suck at singing.

So, needless to say, I won't be joining any choirs anytime soon.

No comments: