Friday, October 02, 2009

Back to the PotD

It has been a long week and I have been very lazy when it comes to most things. So unfortunately for my 3 readers, I've been slacking off. For this I apologize.

Today I decided that it was time to get off my lazy butt and blog and give you a Picture of the Day. I know you are shocked...try not to faint. (Yes, I have a big head that you all care enough to even fake fainting to make me feel good)

Today's pictures were taken on Saturday this last weekend. I was out doing some work trying to keep my mind off things and was cleaning up when my wife spotted this little guy running across the drive way. Is drive way one word or two? Anyway, I had her get my camera and I snapped these shots:





Yes, this spider was bigger than my friend's chihuahua. OK, I'm exaggerating, but it was close.

He, I don't know how to tell a spiders gender so I'm calling him a he, didn't live much longer after these pictures were taken, because as I was taking pictures he tried to attack me, probably for calling him a he and she was a she. Ok, he...she...now I'm confused, let's just stick with he, was headed for the garage and I couldn't let him in there, so I flicked him and it pretty much killed him. RIP poor spider.

Here are the things I think about. Do spiders have families that expect them home? Is there like spider news? Do they buy there spider televisions from a spider Best Buy store? Really, these are the questions that the government should be spending my tax dollars on. OK, time to get back to work. Sorry for wasting your time.

1 comment:

Chels said...

Wow, it's sad that you take the time to think those questions while you're at work! Spiders are gross and need to be killed, I don't care if they have "spider families"!! YUCK! Now you need to get the Black Widows in the window wells and garage. Gross, gross, gross!