Sunday, October 04, 2009

Great Weekend - No PotD

What a great weekend it was. General Conference was great! All of the talks were awesome and were what I needed to hear. I really like President Monson's (listen) Sunday morning talk when he talked about the different service opportunities that members of the church did for his birthday. It was cool. And then Elder Holland (listen) gave a great talk on the Book of Mormon. I don't usually talk much about religious things on this blog, but that was a powerful witness of the Book of Mormon. My first thought after it was over was 'Wow, that was powerful'. You can listen to any of the talks online.

I had a bunch more stuff written on this weekend but it is now all gone. Stupid computer and my wireless connection deciding to take a poop all at the same time I want to publish. Well I'll publish again tomorrow, I took a couple pictures of Jarik today, but haven't pulled them off the camera, so I'll post one of them tomorrow for the make-up PotD. Goodnight!

No comments: