Monday, October 05, 2009

Let's Try This Again

So, last night I wrote this extensive blog that would have changed the life of anyone who read it. Well, blog saved the first paragraph then my wonderful wireless network decided that my computer only need to have limited access and I didn't notice until it was too late. So for the life changing blog, oh well. I guess you'll have to tune in again to see if I get the blogspiration, a cool new word, to write something cool and exciting that will change your life. But for now, you are stuck with my mere ramblings.

I've got a couple photos for you tonight, one to make up from yesterday and one that I took today that I thought was pretty cool.


Yesterday after General Conference, while Chels and I were making dinner, Chels had walked to the entryway from the front room to the kitchen and saw Jarik just listening to his iPod and staring out the window. She called me over to take a look and thought it would be a cool picture. So I snapped one of him. When this picture was taken, he knew what I was doing, but was cool enough to pose for me. He's a great kid.



This was taken this morning, October 5th, 2009, when I went out to my car to go to work. I thought the designs were cool and since I'm taking my camera with me more often, I pulled it out and snapped a few shots. I figured I had some time while I let the car warm up and hopefully do most of the work on the windows for me.

Here's a question that I was thinking about as I write this blog. The captions or description of the pictures, should they go above or below the picture? I've seen it both ways and while it is above, it doesn't leave a gap, but below it does. If that sentence even made sense. Let me know in the comments what you think would be better. I've given you and example of both in this blog.

1 comment:

A said...

Captions above. I think you should read it then see it.