Monday, October 19, 2009

Good Morning

Good Monday morning to everyone reading this, hopefully on Monday. If not on Monday, good enter day of week here morning to you. I got up this morning and rode the train into work. It wasn't too bad, except as I was on the train I kept seeing light flashing and thought it was the train lights. Nope. It was lightning. I discovered that as I was walking to my office from the train station near the University of Utah Institute this morning, in the rain. Oh well, what do you do. I'm not afraid of a little rain, I did live in Ireland for two years.

Well here it is Monday again. It was a great weekend. Friday night was a Halloween party at some friends, Saturday was Priesthood Leadership meeting at the Conference Center, cleaning the garage, and a session at the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. Sunday, we took our 4 kids and ventured to the Conference Center for the general session of our Stake/Regional Conference. I was amazed at how well the kids, bored as they were, behaved for the almost 3 hours we were there (2 for the session, almost 1 for getting there early). I have some good kids, when they want to be. I also finished Paths of Glory, a new book by Jeffery Archer. It was great and I'll review it later on.

I took a few pictures over the weekend. I saw something this morning that I thought would be an awesome picture, but because I took the train, I didn't have my camera. My point and shoot hasn't made it back to the work bag since I let Jarik use it on our recent Logan trip. Maybe I'll get lucky one of these days and get a picture of what I thought was so cool. If not, you'll live forever in suspense.

So here is a picture from the weekend that I will say is going to be the PotD for the weekend. And hopefully I can post something again later, with more pictures.


No comments: