Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Picture of the Day - October 14, 2009

So tonight I got bored and started playing around with my camera. I don't have any lights specifically for photography, so I used a desk lamp with a sheet. Didn't work. I wanted to play with the depth of field stuff again. Didn't work how I wanted it to, I'm guessing because the shutter speed was so high that it just gathered in all sorts of light. If you have some pointers on depth of field, please comment and let me know. I'm using a Canon Rebel XT camera in the Av mode. Thanks...

Here is a picture that I took and it probably worked the best out of the few that I took. I'll post the others on Whadda Photos....



ISO 200 25mm f/4.5 0.6 seconds

2 comments:

Tracy said...

P.S. If you are a fan of the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan, the final book, The Gathering Storm, will be released on the 27th of October.

Tracy said...

I'm just commenting on my own posts so I don't feel so lonely. haha. I just figured some stuff out, even though I've heard it a bunch of times. Check out Whadda Photos... for details.