Thursday, April 08, 2010

Fun Afternoon

So yesterday my awesome boss let me take the afternoon off to spend some time with my family. We went to lunch at Training Table and had a great time.

 One of these days we'll get everyone to smile in a group picture.

The kids find ways to play silly games anywhere.

After filling our bellies at Training Table it was time to head downtown to walk around. Chels wanted to see the new Deseret Book store and we needed to get Jarik some new scriptures. So we parked and walked to the JSMB and hit the distribution center and then down to Deseret Book. We always like getting pictures taken around the SL Temple...
Such a cute family, after waiting for a train to pass we got this cool shot.

Once our time downtown was done, we headed to the dentist. Which is why the family was up around my work area anyway. Tiaree had some teeth that were bothering her pretty bad so we decided to get them taken care of. When we got to the dentist, he said that they were infected and that they needed to come out. So he gave Tiaree the gas and pulled those teeth out of her head. And me being camera happy recently grabbed my point and shoot and took this.
I had to ask the dentist to move his fingers so that I could get a good shot of this.This is the second tooth he's working on. And here are the teeth.
Tiaree did great. The dentist gave her the gas and she was a little nervous about that. After she had been on the gas for a bit, he numbed her with that huge needle thing that dentists use for Novocaine. On the way home I was telling Chels what he had done during the tooth pulling and mentioned that needle and Tiaree was shocked that he did. She didn't remember that at all. She did such an awesome job at the dentist and was so brave. I know I would have been freaking out myself. And that was our afternoon.

No comments: