Monday, June 26, 2006

Family Reunion

This weekend is the scheduled of our bi-annual (hope I got that right, every 2 years), Philbrick Family Reunion. I look forward to this trip because it is a camping trip with my Grandma and Grandpa and we usually get to see all of the aunts, uncles, and cousins.

Since it is at the East Canyon resort, we have camping as well as tennis, mini-golf, swimming pools, horse shoes, volleyball, baseball/softball, and a variety of card, board, and dice games. The kids look forward to this as well.

I'm so excited. I'll get to see my mom as well as some other suprises. It'll be an exciting weekend.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

What other suprises?

Unknown said...

shhh.. Other suprises. Not suprises for me or you, but suprises for others... Mostly people that won't read this anyway, but you never know.

Tracy said...

Oh I get it ;)