Tuesday, June 13, 2006

A New Baby, A Renewed Respect

Well Keighlee Jo joined our family last Friday. It was kind of fun and hectic hence the reason this blog is being written today. Just got to lazy really to do it. So I decided to write it today. Plus I've got some good pictures now. I just wanted to say that she is a dang cute little girl.



We are having a lot of fun with her here at home. The kids continually ask to hold her. It's cute. So there is the new baby part of the title, moving on the the renewed respect part now.

I have always known that my dear wife is a wonderful person. Watching her go through the birthing experience once again gave me a renewed respect for her strength and love for having a family. She is the most amazing person I know, truly a hero of mine. She is my queen and I know that I could not of found a better woman to be the mother of my children.

No comments: