Thursday, June 08, 2006

Woah, What a Day

Ok, so I can't believe that it is nearly 4:00pm. Today has just zipped by and now I am ready to head home. I finished up a web report for the directors of our IT group today and that was a big win for me. Yay, me! Anyway, I thought about doing my top 5 favorite things today, like my top 5 novels, top 5 songs, top 5 albums, but now it seems that I may have run out of time. I am actually waiting to see when my ride is going to be hitting the road so I'll work on it until he comes. So here it goes, and I might not get all of them done but it will be a start, espically the top 5 songs and albums. So I will start with books.

Tracy's Top Five Novels:

  1. Honour Among Thieves, Jeffrey Archer

  2. Sons of Fortune, Jeffrey Archer

  3. Speaker for the Dead, Orson Scott Card

  4. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, J.K. Rowling

  5. Ender's Game, Orson Scott Card



I did novels because then I'd be able to get away with not putting Green Eggs and Ham. My favorite book of all time is probably the Book of Mormon, it's a good read, if you haven't read it I'd suggest it.

Now while that list is numbered one to five, those books aren't in any particular order, although I think if I had to choose a favorite of those five it would be Sons of Fortune I think.

I'm going to skip the songs and albums as I want to ponder them some more. Have a great day.

No comments: