Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Pain in the Butt

So I think of my niece, Aurora, on a daily basis. Why you ask, because she is literally a pain in my butt. When I say literally, I mean she caused the pain that I'm still having in my hind end.

A couple weeks ago her dad and I were playing keep away from her with her scrunchy and it was tossed my way and it hit the floor. I hurried and jumped in front of it and bent over to pick it up. At that moment in time he was hurrying to get to it as well and hit me square in the butt and bruised a recently healed bruised tail bone. Well last night, I was running around at Mutual playing kick ball and ball tag and the pain decided to come back with a vengeance. The pain hasn't gone away, and yesterday it just got worse. Stupid pain in my butt. Anyway, thanks Aurora for the pain I'm feeling.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When you live with her, certain parts are just numb because she is like that all the time.

Sorry about your pain.