Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Addictions

The first step to getting rid of any addiction is to admit that you have a problem. So, I am here to admit to 2 addictions that I have that I need to get rid of.

The first is my addiction to Pepsi. While I really like Pepsi, I have officially decided that all soda is harmful to the waistline and energy level. While caffeine helps the energy level, it does so artificially and then you crash. So, I am limiting my Pepsi intake to 12oz a day or less.

The other is TV. I really like stories, as you all may be aware of but I spend way too much time in front of the television. I need to get out more and do more. My yard is lacking and my project list is growing and I spend that valuable time in front of the television. So, I am also limiting my television time to 1 hour a day.

We will see how long these last. I have no problem with conviction, its will power that I lack. So, I will do my best and work hard to be a better person by following through with my convictions.

No comments: