Monday, September 22, 2008

Goodbye Summer

I'm in a bad mood today for some reason. Maybe because it is the first day of fall and a summer that was a lot of fun is over. I can't believe how fast the summer goes. I can't believe how fast everything goes these days. Anyway, I should be happy, fall has a few good things to look forward to. We are going to Lagoon on the 10th of October to go to the haunted things they have there. It should be fun. Plus the weather is nice to head out and do some caching. It will be nice. Plus all the good shows are back on TV. Chels and I are going to start a pretty big undertaking with remodeling the kitchen/dining room/family room area of our house. New paint and flooring. It should be a lot of fun. I will try and do some before, during, and after shots. Well that's all I have to say so enjoy.

No comments: