Thursday, September 18, 2008

Where Have I Been

That is an excellent question. Let just say last week was an interesting week and we all made it alive and Chelsea got home safely from Forks, WA. She had a good trip. And I am still working on going live with a helpdesk product at work. It's pretty busy. I wanted to take a minute and share my thoughts on the new show called Fringe on Fox. Chels I don't know if we are DVR'ing these, but we need too. This is a very interesting show that is very good. The actors they got, especially the one that is playing Dr. Bishop is an awesome actor. He played Denethor in the Lord of the Rings triology. Anyway, if you haven't see it check it out on HULU.

Have a great day.

2 comments:

Chels said...

I don't know if we are DVRing them! I watched the premier and really liked it. I'll have to spend some time on Hulu catching up! And Denethor, duh, I could not place him. He does do a good job.

Unknown said...

Not quite sure about this one. We will have to see where they take it. I do like the relationship dynamic between Dr. Bishop and his son. Quite interesting.