Monday, September 08, 2008

In for an Interesting Week

Well here we are, Monday again. It's amazing how fast it seems that Monday comes about. Crazy more so than amazing. The weekend went fast with Saturday geocaching, hanging at Nic's and playing Rock Band and then the usual Fast Sunday meetings and what not. The weekend tends to fly by pretty quick.

This week will be an interesting one at that. Chels is leaving Wednesday afternoon for four and a half days. This will be my first extended stay with my little ones without my wife. I think it will be ok though, we are planning a trip to St. George if we can get someone to watch the kid we normally babysit. I asked his mom to see if the grandmother could pick the kid up, but haven't heard. Hopefully I will find out tonight when she picks him up. That currently is the only thing holding me back from heading out of town this weekend. I will have to be back in time to get my wife from the airport, but that shouldn't be too hard since she comes home at 11:30pm Sunday night.

I'll keep you posted on how it goes and you can wish me luck with the kiddies this week.

1 comment:

Chels said...

You will be just fine with the kids this week. You are an awesome dad, not one of those no brain dads who can't even dress their kids. I will miss you guys though, even though I'm so dang excited to go!!