Thursday, August 21, 2008

Deciding to Blog

So I am sitting here late on a Thursday night watching my wife's computer run through a virus scan and so I decided it was a good time to blog. She's been having all these pop ups happen here and there through out the day. I found a weird looking entry in the processes of the computer and found where they were in the Windows directory structure. I thought I had it all cleaned and then today it happened all over again, so I'm sitting here trying something different. Computers can be touchy things.

There are a few things that I started to do, but seemed to get interrupted or just decided not to do those and finally blogging won out.

The full scan on the computer is almost done and so I will be heading to bed soon. But until then, I will sit and write in this blog. Actually, I think I'm done for now. I think that my readership has gone way, way down, from like 4 people to 1 which is a pretty significant cut in readership. If I was a newspaper I'd be shut down, lucky for all 1 of you, I get to keep writing. One of these days I may even say something worthwhile. And I should emphasize the one of these days a little more...basically don't hold your breath.

3 comments:

Chels said...

I read your blog! Am I the only one?? :)

Tracy said...

I think so...

Unknown said...

I read it too. I even commented on the music one. You just don't blog very regularly so I'm never sure when to read it.

I check chels' blog and your pic blog when I do read it which is usually a couple times a week.

So, now you have 2. You are only down 50%.