Thursday, August 21, 2008

Song of the Day - August 21, 2008

I decided that it was time to bring back one of my favorite things in blogging and that is the Song of the Day. While I know that this will be sporadic and more like song of the every other day or song of the week/month/year, bear with me. Work is really hectic right now and I stay busy all day for the most part and when I'm not totally busy on work, I'm thinking about what I need to do next because of the size of the task in front of me. That is a story for another day, the story for now is the Song of the Day.

So for the Song of the Day today, I'm going to have to go with one that I just bought off iTunes that was finally made available, well iTunes say it was available since Feb. of this year, but I didn't find it until last week. The song is Step by Step by Eddie Rabbitt. I made mention of it in my I Love Music entry from last Thursday. I'm still trying to put my finger on why I like this song so much, but it's a good old song. So if you have an extra dollar lying around in your iTunes account, dl it and enjoy.

No comments: