Friday, August 22, 2008

Song of the Day - August 22, 2008

So I've decided to keep track of the Song of the Day in my iTunes library so that I will maybe have a reminder to do it. Ok...on to why you, Chels, are reading, to see what the song of the day is. Today's is a short song in that it is only 2 minutes and 15 seconds long. It took a while for me to buy this song because I didn't want to pay a buck for a 2 minute song. Well this one is pretty good so I finally did it.

Today's Song of the Day is The Way I Am by Ingrid Michaelson. It's a pretty catchy tune. She did a little remix for this song it's pretty cool as well. Here is the video from the remix on the Bob and Tom Show...

1 comment:

Chels said...

Love that song. The remix version is pretty sweet too. I pride myself on being able to name the other two artists!! :D