Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Quick Blog - Song of the Day - August 26, 2008

I started a Chinese class today. It is going to be tough, but what foreign language isn't tough to learn. It was fun and the instructor is a little Chinese woman and she is pretty dang funny. I'll let you know how it is going here and there.

So for the Song of the Day today I'm going to pick a good one from Garth Brooks. The song, Friends in Low Places. If you haven't heard this song, you are either completely against country music, and I know there are a few out there like that, or you have been on a distant planet. If it is the latter, let me know, I have questions. That is one of his best songs. If you don't like country music, this one is worth a listening to because it is pretty good. It's not available on iTunes, but if you go to Walmart they have all sorts of Garth music in a box set.

3 comments:

Chels said...

Good song!

Unknown said...

I like that song. Reminds me of the friends I had in high school.

Also, which Chinese are you learning? Aurora is taking Mandarin Chinese in high school so maybe you guys can help each other study.

Tracy said...

It is Mandarin. I'd be glad to have help as she will probably like the help as well.