Thursday, September 03, 2009

Another day has come...

Well it is Thursday today and tomorrow we are headed to St. George. The kids are all excited and giddy for the trip down to Utah's Dixie. I'm excited too, I love going down there and seeing my mom. It's always fun filled and way too busy when we go down, but I'm not complaining.

Last night/this morning, sometime when I was dreaming, I had this dream that made me feel like the only safe place today was in my bed. Maybe that is why I slept in today. I had one of those dreams that you dread what is going to happen all day and nothing usually happens. When I finally got up realizing that I couldn't hide from the day everything went well. Everyone was in a good mood. Jarik and I had a fun little boxing/fighting/slapping/kicking fight. He was trying to get some $$ Chels had on her dresser and we basically boxed it out. It was fun. Then the drive to work was smooth, even with the crash on 6200 S. Now I'm at work and should focus on the things that need to be done, but I wanted to take a moment to blog again and see if I can't get this to be regular again. Not that I have any readers. Well have a great Thursday.

2 comments:

Chels said...

I'm a reader :D

dlkenney said...

you probably have more readers than you realize. I love to hear how others see life.