Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Photo of the Day - Mental Image

So for the PotD today I would like to do a mental image. Just because I didn't actually get a picture of what it was. Today Jarik had soccer practice and he rode his bike. Tiaree came and she rode her razor scooter. I just walked because look at me, I could use the exercise.

Well after practice Tiaree jumped on her scooter and Jarik jumped on his bike and they started heading home. Tiaree was nice enough to go slow and talk my ear off as we headed home. I decided maybe I could get there faster if I was on the scooter but didn't want to be a mean dad and take the scooter from Tiaree. So I had her get on my back and then I rode the scooter home. There were a couple people laughing at us on the way up the street. Just as we were getting to our house, Tiaree said that she wished mom could see us. Well the garage was open and Chels just happened to see us as we came up the street and started laughing. So needless to say, though we didn't get a picture of it, I figured that we could give you the mental image of me giving Tiaree a piggy back while riding a razor scooter. When you say it that way you could say we belong in a circus, which I would probably have to agree with you on.

1 comment:

Tori said...

Hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, That's funny!