Monday, September 14, 2009

Photo of the Day - Friends Are Awesome


Sam Gowans and I after putting in the sprinklers. Kerry Hyland was there helping as well just wasn't in the picture.

I just want you to know that I will rarely be in the 'Photo of the Day' but I needed to have this as the photo of the day and comment on how awesome of friends I have. I am a very lucky person when it comes to friends. I have many friends that I have had since I was young. I have friends that I have just become more acquainted in the last few years since we moved into our house. A couple of friends, Sam Gowans (pictured) and Kerry Hyland (not pictured), helped me dig some trenches and redo my sprinklers so that I can put some sod down this weekend. Which I wouldn't have without another friend. Then there are a bunch of friends coming over on Wednesday to help move some dirt around. I can't list everyone by name but I want to just send a shout out to all those people that I can consider my friend and that consider me a friend. Thanks.

No comments: